Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Running Around

This morning I was up and ready to go. I had my massage therapy for my neck this morning. They are right next to the doughnut shop, so I ad to stop and get a doughnut for breakfast. Then I went to my appointment. I was early. Not unusual for me.

After that I headed to Napavine to see Faye. I passed her place and turned around to find her husband out in the drive waving me in. LOL I took the labels that I had, and we agreed that the smaller one was the one to get. I stayed and chatted with her and her husband for awhile. She gave me a copy of a quilt pattern that is really quick and easy. So, I'm going to do one of those after I get this one done.

Came home and worked on the quilt blocks I started.


Of course I had to have some help. She was pretty good this afternoon, Then Patrick got home and she was a terror. After supper I ended up cutting myself with my rotary blade because I was trying to stop her from eating pins. At least I know the blade is sharp. 


This is what I've got done so far. I'm going to fix two blocks that have that "grey" look from a distance. They will be put to white. 


I decided I better get moving and get the binding on the quilt. So, I stitched the binding on, but still need to do the mitered corners I'm going to do that tomorrow, because I wasn't in the mood to working with it just yet. Once I do that, then I can have a finished project. This is one of the quilts for QOV that will be given away. 

So, I'm happy to say, I was having a pretty good day. That leaves me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...