Friday, October 19, 2018

Had A Good Day Today


This morning I woke and realized Patrick took the day off. I had planned to go get breakfast and tea, but since he was home, that didn't happen.

I was woken by Sophie! She was getting our "basket" that Patrick put in the bathroom sink, since the plug wasn't working. Sophie pulled the basket out of the sink and was playing with it in our room! So, we kept hearing her running and tossing the basket into the door, wall, and anywhere that made a lot of noise. So, I got up.

Sharon called and said she would be by to deliver my QOV quilt! I was so happy. Bill and Sharon came and dropped off the quilt. We talked about the quilt and I love it! He did an awesome job! I couldn't believe he got it done so quick. I told him I was working on a couple more and would hopefully get another one off to him soon. Now I need to do the binding.

Played games for a little while, then got ready to go to Dian's. I'm helping her every Friday afternoon. She wants to list all her antique dolls and things on eBay. So, we listed a couple more dolls today. I had a good visit with her. She gave me a featherweight sewing machine for all the work I'm doing. She collected a lot of them. I love the one I took.


This is the one she gave m. I'm really happy with it. It's from 1938-1944 era.

Came home and we went out to eat. We were going to go to KFC but their lobby wasn't open, so we went to Country Cousins in Centralia. Then on the way back we went to Safeway. Our last stop was at the burger place. We got a ice cream cone. Patrick asked for strawberry but they didn't have strawberry tonight because someone messed up. So, he had to get chocolate. He was disappointed they didn't have the strawberry. He didn't have a very good night with everything going wrong.


Last night I worked on this piece, then this morning I realized I made a mistake. You can see it at the end of the bottom left. I'll take that part out and get back on track. At least I was able to get a few more stitches. I'll try and fix that this weekend but so far that doesn't seem like I will be able to do that.

Tomorrow is an all day class with my serger. Wish me luck. I'll at least be Happy Stitching/Happy Quiltin

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...