Thursday, October 18, 2018

A Day Away From Home

Today I was up and moving. I went to "The Gathering Place" where mom's quilt group was supposed to meet. When I got there, there was only mom and one other lady They talked and no quilting was being done. It was funny because the gal is a friend of my sister-in-law's Aunt that lived in Vancouver. The one that sold me her quilt machine - yeah, that I haven't touched. So, we got to find out what Lisa was up to.

I left there. Then headed up to Olympia. I was hoping to get a call saying the quilts were done, but that didn't happen. No worries. I went to my mammogram appointment. It was funny, I was a half hour early and gave the gal my copies of the last mammograms that I had down here. She misunderstood, because she didn't clock me in. I sat there for about 10 mins before she asked me if I wanted the CD back. I said no. Then she asked if I was waiting for something and I said, yes, I have an appointment. She then asked me back up there to log me in. I laughed about it. I was called in early and it only took about 10 mins.

After that, I was off to visit with Phil for lunch. We had a good lunch at Subway. I got the Veggie sandwich, that I really love! Sometimes I would rather have that then have meat in my sandwich. That's all Phil's fault, because I found they are just as tasty!!

Headed back home to stop at moms. She wanted me to help her again. So, I helped with the bed, then I helped with her game by calling the company, and then I helped with placing another order. Once all that was done, I was on my way home.

I wanted to play games when I got home. Guess it's because my "fix" wasn't happening this morning. I ended up playing when I got home.

And even after all that, I took a walk because I didn't get all my steps in.


It was so pretty watching the sun set.


This is "next door" viewing. I love the colors, and it made me think of quilts.


It went fast. So, I took pictures were I found an open area. You can't see it, but there are houses in the darker area on the bottom. It's pretty cool that they don't show in this photo.

Then I got my exercises in. Once that was done, I played again. I'm going to try and get some stitching done. For some reason I'm not in the mood to do much. I've been very emotional lately.

That's when I need to get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...