Friday, June 21, 2019

A Day With Friends And A Play

This morning I really didn't want to get up. I finally talked myself into getting up.

I got ready to head over to moms.  Got into the car and remembered the plant Patrick told me to take.  Grabbed my applique box and off I went. Arrived to find Ann and Judy already there. Ethel arrived at the same time.


I worked on moms stems. I added a few more stems to what I had then realized I needed another 3a little longer.  So I plan to add another long stem on the left side this one I worked on today. There were only 7 of us today. Nancy came for a little while.  She left before lunch time. I left after lunch.

I listened to an audio book on the way there and back. So when I got home I went looking for a portable CD player.  Found the one Patrick used, but the batteries blew in it.  I tried cleaning it but that didn't work. 

So I sat and watched TV while putting a few stitches in on my cross stitch. 


The quilt inthis piece is getting done. Of course Patrick came home early, so very little got done. I swear he knows when I am relaced and working on something that I don't want to stop. That the minute he walks in the door. The worst part is when I just got comfortable! Then it doesn't last long. Oh well.

Before heading to the play tonight, we stopped at Walmart to pick up a portable CD player.  Would you believe records are coming back!? If I knew that would happen I would have kept a few! We got a small "boombox " which will work great for the audio books. I can bead and listen to story time. It's awesome.  That will keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...