Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Summer Is HERE - HOT, HOT, HOT

This morning when Cherry and I went walking - 8:45 am - it was warm. We enjoyed the walk, but the wind was on the warm side. She almost wear a sweater for walking, told her to change to something lighter. She was glad she did.

Before meeting Cherry, I got the vacuuming done. Then when I got back from walking I got going on the laundry. It's a week worth. I hated doing the laundry today because it was so hot. I got a lot done.

Then I decided to enjoy working on my cross stitching.


I got to work on the scissors. I really like the way this is coming. I am surprised that I didn't want to work on quilting or beading.


I even got some more background stitches in. I will finish the last scissors and then do more back stitching.


I'm happy with the way this is coming. I was enjoying the Netflex series of "Longmier." I'm still in season 1 but I do like the show. I know I need to clean up my quilt room some more, but I'll worry about that another time.

Mom called and wasn't happy with me. I did ask her over tomorrow or Friday. She's coming over Friday. Not sure what we will do, but I think we can find something to work on. Even if we watch TV and stitch. HOPING it won't be too HOT on Friday.

Tomorrow is another day. I'll be hiding in the house.....can't take the heat. You know, I'm one of those people that starts sweating after it reaches 80 degrees. Never fails!

OH! While I was doing the laundry, I had my pile of laundry on the floor......I bend over, pick it up and come back up.......HITTING the jewelry box on the wall!! My head left like it was bleeding but it wasn't. So, I put an ice pack on my head. Sophie didn't know what to think of me!! I figured I'd get a nice headache or an egg on my head, but so far, I'm good. The top of my head doesn't hurt, so I guess I got lucky. All my life I seem to hit my head in one fashion or another. I'm surprised I'm not the brightest cookie in the cookie jar yet, but that may happen yet. The blonde in me comes out, so maybe I was affected by the head banging! (laughing)

Today was HOT, HOT, HOT. Patrick came home early - which stopped my TV watching. But that's all good, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...