Thursday, June 20, 2019

Running Around Today

This morning was starting out good. Then last night when I was trying to renew my books and couldn't get on the website. So, I needed to go to the library.....

After walking this morning, I headed out the door to Michaels. I needed to get some tracing paper for my calligraphy. While I was there, they had a few things on clearance, so I had to pick up some pens to write with and I also picked up another book that was on sale. I am getting prepared to practice. I even cleared out one of my drawers so I could put my calligraphy stuff in it.

After Michaels, I headed to the library. I found out I wasn't thinking the right number that needs to use on the website. I picked up another audio book. Turned one of the books over and renewed the other one.

Then it was off to Safeway. I picked up a few thing I needed and headed home. I was back home by noon which made it nice.

It took me a good 2 hours to make up my mind what I wanted to do. I did bake an upside down cake for dessert. Patrick needed a "pick me up" when he found out he won't be retiring at the end of July after all.

When I finally decided on what I wanted to do - I sat down and beaded.


I was able to get 2 rows in by the time Patrick got home. The bird is coming to life! I can't wait to see more of the bird. I found myself getting up and down from working on this. Not sure why. It's funny how my mind would go off and think about the laundry, or just wonder what I have over on the table that needed to be put away. My wondering mind!

After supper I played on the tablet. Then I told myself I needed to work on my stitching.


I worked on the quilt. I had to take some of the blue out because I put it in the wrong spot. It's slowly getting filled in. Not bad. I don't like the colors, but I do like the way it's coming along.

It was a busy day, yet a slow day. I was surprised how much time I seem to waste. Oh, well, I like what I do, and I'm enjoying my day. It's all about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...