Saturday, June 29, 2019

One Thing Leads To Another

This morning we were up and out the door. We needed to go shopping.

We started out at the VF Factory to pick up some jeans for Patrick. We weren't there very long. When we know what we want, it doesn't take long. The next stop was at Grocery Outlet to check on some of the stuff they have. We picked up a lot of stuff that was on sale. Our next stop was Safeway and picking up a few things for the month. I was able to get $3.50 back on Ibotta. I'm doing pretty good this month. We got home and put everything away.

While we had time before going bowling, I played on my tablet. I wasn't playing very long when my eye lids keep closing. I kept nodding off. Sophie was in my lap and she didn't seem to mind. Next thing I knew, I was out. Till Sophie jumped over something she heard.

I did get a few beads in on my "Winter Birds" piece. I didn't get a lot done, but every little bit counts.

Off to bowling - Monti Carlo. I bowled 1 pin higher than Patrick on the first game. I also got my name drawn for the $28 prize. I bowled - strike! Won $28 the first game, got drawn again, and won another $28. Both shots had a $1 shot, so I ended up with $29 each time. My last game was awful! It ended up being a 123 game. Not happy with that!

All in all - today was busy. We went from one thing and then another.....as I said, "One thing leads to another." I love going bowling on Saturday. We were done first but it was a lot of fun.

Today was busy, but fun. It was also a very short day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...