Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Enjoying The Quiet

Today I was up and ready to go. Where I don't have a clue.  But it started out slow.  I knew Faye was coming over,  so I worked on our QOV stuff. I got our excel sheet of recipients up to date. We didn't walk early so I was able to get a lot done.

Faye came around 10 am. I sent her home with more fabrics as well as the backing and batting she asked for. Told her we need more batting and maybe 1 more backing.  We really need more donations. I may have to ask for more with facebook again. I showed her the one pznel I may have going soon. She liked the direction I was going in.

After she left, I really didn't have a clue what to do. I did more walking in circles for some reason, then any thing else.

When I finally decided what I wanted to do,  i sat down and beaded. 



I wanted to get more done on my Christmas ornament.  I need to make a few of these. This is the third one of the 3 designs. Then I need to make another one of all three. I want to give some away. I may end up doing nothing 3these for awhile. Time will tell.

Sophie is doing great and seems more loveable. She's even getting closer to Patrick. 

Tomorrow is the trip to Tacoma for my breathing test. It will be interesting.  Even though today was quiet. I was still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...