Tuesday, June 18, 2019

I Enjoyed The Peace And Quiet

Today was a quiet day. Went walking with Cherry this morning. We got in almost 4 laps today. She's doing better walking, but she still has issues. I think she's finding more things wrong with her. But she's working at getting them taken care of when she can.

I did some laundry, then vacuumed. It was good to be able to clean a little today. I don't know what my problem was, but I was nervous pretty much most of the day. I couldn't get myself calm unless I was doing the cross stitching. Funny how I can seem to just relax at times. You'd think someone was chasing me around the house! Guess I'm loosing it at times!

I watched my "Longmeir" show and worked on my cross stitch.


I got a lot done today. I' getting there. The quilt is slowly getting done. I'm liking how close I'm getting to finishing this.


I'm not too crazy about the colors of the quilt, but I'm doing okay with it. Funny how I've changed some of the colors in this piece and I can't even think of what to trade colors with in the quilt. AND I'm a quilter! That is too funny!


My book arrived today! I'm excited about this. I can't wait to get started but I need to read it first. I love calligraphy,  This should get me started again with the hand writing. I can't wait to get started, but I want to make sure I do it right. I've been known to make a few mistakes with my handwriting. I think this will be fun - as if I don't have enough on my plate.


My trays arrived today too. These are awesome when doing beading. They make it a lot easier to pick up the beads.

We then went bowling - 9-pin no tap. I bowled a 261, 202, 171. Funny how I tend to do a big game first and then bomb in the last game. We split the wins - we got 2 and they got 2. JoAnn wasn't there tonight, so we were one person short. Patrick did really good. He got a 707 series.

Enjoying being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...