Tuesday, June 4, 2019

What A Day!

This morning I had to get moving. I had an appointment in Olympia and needed to swing by mom's to drop off fabric. So, I hung around a little longer than I wanted to.

I hung around to make sure I could get a load of laundry in. Then I was out the door. I needed to get moving. I got to mom's but she was out walking Daisy, so just left the fabric there for Ethel. Ethel's iron messed up some of the white fabric, so she needed to replace it. I had enough extra to drop off to her. I thought I had used most of it up. Glad I could help her out.

Then it was off to the doctors in Olympia. I arrived early, so I was able to cut out my leaves for the piece mom has going. I can add more leaves on Thursday when I go back up to Olympia.


I got a lot done. I finished cutting the piece I took. I have more to make, so will think about drawing a few more and cutting them out.

While I was there, I texted Phil to see if he could have lunch with me. We met at Home Depot because he was looking for some plants.


These are like the ones he has at home. We didn't buy any plants, but we did go to Subway for lunch. It was a good visit. I enjoy having lunch with him when I can. I've missed him lately.

It was time to head back home. I went to the museum to put in 2 hours and ended up putting in 2 1/2 hours. We moved some stuff around and repriced some books to get them moving. Had a good time today.

Headed home around 3:45 pm. Beat Patrick home by only 15 mins. Then cooked supper.

Once all that was done, I realized I didn't have my certificates done. I worked on those and then we had to go bowling. I think I'm ready for our QOV presentation tomorrow.

Off to bowling - bowled pretty bad this time. I bowled a 166, 190, 242. I wish I had done better the first game. We lost the first game but won the other 3 games. We're in 4th place now. I don't think we will be any higher next week. We were 2 games out of 3rd place. All because we lost the last 8 games.

Now my feet are sore and my back is a little mad at me. So, I'm calling it a good day. Not quiet a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...