Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A Good Day

It's getting harder and harder to figure out what to say for a title. I need to work on that.

This morning I was out the door by 8:30 am to go get Patrick his strawberries for jam. Spooners had their strawberries in Centralia. They won't have their raspberries till next week or later. I'll probably have to go back when they are in.

Went to the bank and cashed out some coins. Then went to Starbucks and took the drink to Patrick at work. Figured he needed a "pick me up."

Came back home by 10 am and called Cherry to walk. We walked about 45 mins and then when I got home, Sophie gave me crap for being gone. Had to give her TLC to get her to quiet down. She's not going to like me next week when I take her to get her shots.

Lately, I don't know what I want to work on. So, I play games till I can figure it out. OR I walk in circles thinking about what I want to do. Sophie looks at me like I'm nuts at times. Other times she looks at me wondering what my problem is. To be honest, really not sure what my problem is. I tend to want to do everything - or nothing - and until I can figure it out, I'm pacing.

Finally got in the mood to bead.


I got this far before Patrick got home. I was watching season 4 of "Longmire" on Netflix. I couldn't believe they killed off "Chase" on the show!! He was so cute! I'm not sure where the next 3 seasons will go, but I'm into watching this show. It's addictive watching this show! I am still waiting on some of the other shows that have new episodes.


This is the 3rd snowman in the ornament. I can't wait to get this done. I may be working on it tomorrow as well. It is relaxing to work on. I may be able to get it done tomorrow or have to wait till the weekend.

I needed to work on my cross stitching as well.



I worked on the quilt. I'm actually not into that quilt. So, I'm thinking I'm going to back off on this piece for a little bit. I'll have to wait and see.....

.....what mood I'm in. Lately, my mood hasn't been all that great. I seem to be lost at times when it comes to making up my mind. I don't know if I want to clean the kitchen, sit down and working on my cross stitching, work on my big beading pieces, work on my ornament beading, or applique/quilting.......what to do, what to do.....and then again, I can do laundry, vacuum or go downstairs and clean up. What to do, what to do, what to do. What a pain in the rear when I seem to be anxious to do something, but can't figure out what. I want to go out, I want to stay in. "Do I stay or do I go?" What a pain.

I need to listen to the tapes I brought from the library. I'm thinking I'm going to send the one back because I really don't want to hear any more. It's good, but not enough to keep me going.

I'm still working on being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!! 

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...