Thursday, June 13, 2019

Over The Hump - Thursday

Today I got in my walking. Then spend an hour with enjoying tea with Cherry and chatting.

Then it was home. I talked to Ruth on the phone for over an hour. We had a lot to caught up on.

Once all that was done, I decided I wanted to enjoy the day by cross stitching.


I'm getting closer to getting this done!


I wanted to get the strawberry done, then I went toward the quilt. I'm getting there. It will be awhile on the quilt, because it's all filled in with stitches. I went ahead and finished with the ribbon on the right. I just need to finish up the scissor on the top, so I can do the back-stitching.

It cooled down a little today. It wasn't as bad as yesterday and I think it will be even cooler tomorrow. I'm happy for that. I didn't get much sleep with the heat last night. I can't seem to sleep when it's hot. Even with the fan going and keeping it cool, I can't sleep that well.

At least it was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...