Sunday, June 2, 2019

Never Fails A Headache Day

This morning was nice. Katt called while she was shopping for spices.  She loves being in her new apartment.  She even sent a few photos.  We chatted for awhile. I noticed this morning just before she called that my head was hurting.  Figured it was allergies.

We were going to go biking but that didn't happen because I wasn't sure if I could make it or not.  My stomach wasn't hapy either. I  decided i wasn't going to let it stop me today.


My bread from yesterday looked so good! I cut thick slices and made french toast this morning.  It turned out really good! All fresh. I cut the rest up and froze it.  It wouldn't have lasted much longer because of it being fresh.

Patrick went outside for awhile and I worked on my cross stitch.


I rolled it after completing the outline stitching.


I started stitching the scissors in the left hand corner.  I also finished the wording in the middle.  I got a lot done today. Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery.  I  will be doing that and then I hope to come home and bead.

We went out to Papa Pete's Pizza tonight and then shopping. We got fish for tomorrow.  I feel a little bit better but lingering headaches can be a royal pain.

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...