Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Quiet Day

Today I enjoyed not having to get up early today. I was up even though I didn't have to rush.

I got up and played a few games. Then I got my laundry going, cleaned up a mess in the kitchen - which I made. lol

Then I took the afternoon to work on my stitching.


I was able to get a lot done. Not near what I wanted but it's getting there. I'm hoping to start on this months tomorrow or Friday.

I called Judy for the QOV quilt batting and backing. She called me back to see if I could cut down the quilt. I told her I could take out the blue strip of the border. Which means I need to rip out the strips, and restitch around the whole quilt again. I'll do the blue for the binding. I think.

I finished my cream puffs that I made today. Added chocolate to the tops of them. Had fun making them.

It was time to go bowling...UGH....I just couldn't get it together. I was bowling good, but the score didn't show that. I bowled a 162, 171 and a 159. UGH. I hope I do better on Sunday - both times! Patrick did pretty good. We won 3 games, even though Fred didn't bowl the last game because of his shoulder. Now we don't know what will happen. He is going to have to go in and get it checked. Then Denise is having surgery in a week. Not sure if she will be bowling afterwards.

I'm working on staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...