Sunday, October 7, 2018

And Another Sunday Bites the Dust......

Today was a good day for us. It started out quiet, and then ended up going full steam ahead.

I enjoyed some time to myself this morning. Then I had to get Phil's ciabatta bread. I had it sitting and raising while I went downstairs to work on the quilt top.

I sewed the red, white, and blue strips. I had Patrick look at what I was thinking about doing, and then what I could do. He thought the "what I could do" would be better. So, I'm going to cut squares of blue to go in the corners of the quilt. The strips will go around the quilt in borders. It looks pretty good. I hope to have this done soon. It needs to go off to the quilter. I need to square it off first so I can put the borders on.

Patrick tried to do some butternut squash, but he was so busy with cooking that he didn't realize he left them in the oven too long, and they burned. He eat some of it, I eat what I could but burnt food has me gag, so I couldn't eat much of it. He told me there was more in the fridge and I could cook them tomorrow. So, chances are I'm going to try and get them done tomorrow.

After supper, we dropped off Phil's stuff (bread), and then went bowling. We lost 3 games. It really wasn't because of me though. I did pretty bad to start and then I started picking it up. I bowled a 156, 176, 204. That last game we lost by 10 pins. So, it wasn't my fault. lol - even though I would have thought it would have been because of me the way I was bowling. Patrick didn't do as good either. I ended up beating in over all - he kicked my butt the first game.

I'll have a photo of the QOV quilt top when I get it sewn together. Hoping to do that tomorrow.

Each day comes and goes. We keep moving in a circle, Monday thru Sunday. And we start all over again......

Keeping up with being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...