Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Spending The Day With Mom At My House

This morning I decided to relax and wait to see how long it took mom to come over. She called and said she'd be here around 11 am. I was okay with that. I just played some games for awhile.

When mom and Daisy came over, I was just getting ready. I had turned the fireplace on downstairs to warm things up. It was nice down there. We went down to get started. Mom started cutting out more pieces for the quilt top that we started work on last time we were together. She ended up cutting out another quilt top as well. So, there are 2 quilt tops that are ready to be stitched.



While mom was working on that, I was working on the variation 9 patch. I was putting all the pieces together. I'm happy to say, I finished another quilt top! We used the extra left overs from the backing of the last quilt.

So, as it turned out, I was short! I made it 60" x 68". I needed to finish another row or two to make it longer. I'll try and give this to a shorter person. lol

We started working on the panel quilt as well. So, I'm going to work on that again this week.

Patrick brought us a Pizza and then we went bowling. I bowled better tonight, but it wasn't good enough to win! We only won 1 game. The other team out bowled us! And they had a higher handicap. I bowled a 161, 180, 226. That gave me a 567 which put my average up to 180. So, I'm happy about that. My Sunday night bowling average is 169, so that tells you how bad I've been bowling lately.

All in all, today was a good day. I got a ton done when it comes to QOV projects. I just want to be sure we can do this! That keeps me Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!=

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...