Sunday, December 17, 2023

A Day Behind

 So yesterday we were up at 6:30 am and out the door by 7:30 am to the Portland Airport.  We arrived with just a little bit over an hour before our plane left. Patrick was saying he should have left 30 mins earlier.  I always say that but not this time. 😏

The flight was 2 hours and we arrived about 10 mins early.  Before we left, some guy was looking for his small backpack.  couldn't find it and held us up 5 mins more looking for it, just as they were closing the doors. When we landed in Las Vegas,  he was calling Portland Airport to let them know. They hadn't seen it yet.

Sue was already there, and we were waiting on Katt's flight to get in. She was 3 hours behind us. We gambled and then we ate lunch. After that we sat and watched people going through the airport.  

When we arrived at the Treasure Island resort was packed. We later found out the National Rodeo was in town. More hats then I ever saw in one place! Plus they had hat boxes and some wore 3 hats on their heads!

We ate at Gilley's here at the Treasure Island.  Then headed to the Farris Wheel.  

We saw most of Vegas up there. I will share more photos later. On the way back we watched the Volcano show. It was pretty good. 

We then called it a night.

Since we just got back from Laney Wilson's show that will have to wait till I have time to update on today. Didn't bring anything to work on, so not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...