Saturday, December 2, 2023

Keeping Busy Finishing Things Up

This morning I wanted to get busy with getting the tassels done for the 3 ornaments I have left to finish. Patrick was helping me on a couple of them. 


 I got started on this one when my son told hubby that he had to take Ziva into the emergency vets. She was having trouble with her breathing. Just about the time I had this done, Phil texted to say my Grand doggie was put to sleep. Broke my heart. She isn't suffering any more. But she was such a sweet heart! 

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the tassels. 

I like to make them all different. It's just something I have a "thing" about. 

This is one that Patrick picked. It does go with the angels in this set, so I was willing to do it. I was able to use beads from broken jewelry that aren't doing anyone any good in a box. 


 This was the last one. I wanted to wait till Monday or Tuesday to get my beads in, but decided since I have to mail 2 of these out, that I better just get them done. And so, I worked on them. Tomorrow I will try and finish 1 or 2 of them. Not sure if I can do all 3 but can try. I do clean around the house first, so that may be a no. 

We went to the Evergreen Playhouse to see the play "James and the Giant Peach" which turned out really good. I never read the book, so I really didn't know what to expect. It was really cute and fun. There were a few younger children there, but they did awesome! Singing and everything!

At least my day was one that I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...