Monday, December 4, 2023

Ornament # 4 Finished

 Today started out at the grange with Sandy and her sister Jeannette. We had a good meeting and I worked on the yellow butterfly for the Orchid embroidery piece I'm working on. I will try and post a photo of that later. 

I left early to get home. Patrick and I went to Kaiser to see about me getting my Covid shot and him getting his port flushed. He had to make an appointment, but I got in right away. I was told when I went to the surgeon. that I needed to get the Covid shot. Now that I have cancer, I need to keep getting the shot. It will help me if I do get covid.  I wasn't thrilled about that, but I did it. The gal that gave me the shot did such a good job!! I never felt it going in. I'm always aware of needles but this time she counted and I didn't feel a thing. I love nurses or doctors that can do that!!

Then we headed over to Costco. We picked up a few things for the potlucks I have next week. I got a lasagna for Thursday. I will figure Monday out later. I still want to do my artichoke dip. I still have a couple things to pick up for that. 

We came home, stopping at Phils to give him a couple things we picked up for him. I cried when we pulled out. I miss Ziva! She wasn't there to welcome me. It was so quiet there. 

I played for awhile on my tablet. Then I decided I needed to work on the last ornament I had to do. The 4th one needs the tassels done on it, and I'm waiting for my beads to come in. They were supposed to be here today but didn't make it. They are scheduled for tomorrow. Fingers crossed they get here tomorrow so I can finish the last ornament. 


 Ornament #4 is done. 


The top is different and not really what I was thinking when I was working on it. I should have gone around one more time, but it works fine this way as well. Now I have one last one to work on and then I can mail 2 of the ornaments out. 

I was at least able to work on both my embroidery and my beading, which makes me very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...