Monday, December 18, 2023

Back Home!

Las Vegas was a great trip. We had an awesome time there. I enjoyed being with my daughter, sister-in-law and husband. 

We hit all the sites we wanted to. First day was the Ferris Wheel. I did get a little shaky when it came to looking down. I'm afraid of heights and I actually did 2 height issues. 


 It's a 30 min trip around the wheel. It was fun and I would do it again. I just had to sit in the side seat. Each globe holds up to 50 people believe it or not. We actually got it all to ourselves. 

We watched the Sphere change it's coloring. It was fun to watch! We went there on Sunday. 

Then the next day was zip lining and Laney Wilson concert. We walked the whole strip and by the time we got back to the hotel it was midnight! We did get a few Lift and Uber rides. The stuff we went for was at the other end of the strip. We were at the Treasure Island while the activities where closer to the MGM. On the other end of the strip. Patrick said we were close when he got the rooms but when we got there, we weren't that close. 

They didn't have the pirates like they used to. A lot has changed since we were there last time (a good 7 years ago). 

This was Katt, me and Sue checking out the skyline. As you can tell, I'm in the middle of the ball. I couldn't get as close as Sue did. 


We did Top Golf while we were there. It was fun! I didn't do very good till it was close to quitting time. We did this before going to the Sphere to check out their Postcard to Earth. 

The inside was awesome! The seating is really close in the rows. Hard to explain, but you feel like you can fall down off a mountain!

It is well worth going to! You feel like your flying in an aircraft going through the landscape. It was really cool! They had animals, people and more. It does have a storyline of what we are doing to the planet. But it had some really pretty parts of the world. I would do it again, even though I am scared of heights. 

We had a great trip and it was well worth it. I didn't even take anything to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...