Saturday, December 9, 2023

Just a RELAXING Day - Sore OF

I didn't get up till 11 am this morning. I didn't even want to get up then. It wasn't that I was tired, I just felt like staying in bed. The rain came down and the day was dreary. So, why get up? When I finally got moving, I played games. And watched a TV movie. 

Then around 2 pm we headed out to Safeway to pick up some stuff for Patrick to make his bark. I picked up stuff for my artichoke dip that I will do for Monday. I have 2 potlucks this week. 

Came back home and I just wasn't in the mood for anything! I played games and then I came in the computer room and worked on the information Bryan sent me on the Matheson family. I added more information, and I was able to get through about 10 pages of his. Some of the information I already had, but he added a bit more. I told him when he was ready to come out of jail, I would have the information in a book form for him since he is doing more work than I am right now. I am going to print about 66 pages for him in the next day or so. I also need to copy some of his grandfather's book. 

 When all that was done, we started to watch another Hallmark movie. It was a little confusing as to how they all lined up, but we were able to get some of it. I need go see a couple more shows to figure it out again. 

So, all in all, I was lazy and not in the mood for much. My DIL is out of the hospital and now I'm just started to get hit with all the stuff going on around me. Between her, my SIL, my husband, my BIL, and myself, there is way too much going on. I'm worried about all of them, but I try not to be. Three of us have cancer and the others are dealing with their issues. I found out I have to be checked for another possible issue, but that won't come till February. I'm not looking forward to it, but I will deal with it when it comes. The last thing I need is more cancer, but I seriously don't think that will happen. Even though it's back in the back of my mind. That' why we have physicals - to check how we are doing. Even when we feel fine. Turn 60, not so much, turn 65 and it's like someone in front of you with their hand out, saying "Hell NO!," you have work to do! Life goes on and I'm going with it. Positive all the way! That even helps when one can't be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...