Sunday, December 3, 2023

Working On Ornaments

This morning we enjoyed sleeping in. When I finally got up and moving, I got to work on cleaning around the house. Got laundry going, cleaned the cat litter box, and went to get my backing and batting ready for tomorrow. Need to drop it off at Connies. 

Then I sat down to get to work on my ornaments. 




 I attached these tassels to this ornament and found I didn't like it. They were clipped off even after I had it completely done. I will rework the tassels and try again later. 


I then completed this ornament. I do like the lighter tassels, but not has happy with them as I thought I would be. Patrick likes it. Plus he was the one that suggested the 2 different colors in the tassel. 

Then I attached the ring of the 3rd ornament. When I did that, I decided to stop. I will put this one together tomorrow and work on the tassels for the first one. Hopefully I can get them done. It might not be tomorrow since Patrick wants to go to Olympia for my COVID shot and then to Costco. I hope to try and get at least one of them done tomorrow though. I may take one with me to our BE meeting. Hard to say. 

At least I was able to work on the ornaments today and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...