Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Getting Back To Normal

 Today Patrick was out the door for golfing and I slept for another hour before getting up. Then I played some games I haven't had the chance to over the last 4 days. 

Today was a day to get caught up. So, I got laundry started. Finished listening to a book. Then I worked on trying to think of what I wanted to work on. That didn't get me very far at all. 

Patrick got home from golfing and we worked on our Christmas cards. We ordered 20 of them, since we haven't been getting very many over the last few years. Not sure why people aren't sending out cards anymore. I used to love getting them, and love sending them. Over the years, it's been harder to enjoy doing them. So, the last couple years we have been doing photo cards for everyone to see what we are up to. We did all the photos from Vegas. Three of us together and three of Vegas. I liked how they came out. Patrick worked on it mostly and I ordered them. 

Patrick went back out to go shopping and get the Christmas cards from Walgreens. It's the second year we have used them. I order them here and then we pick them up. Easy peasy!

We watched TV and chatted. We talked about the trip and how much fun we had. We talked about the family, as Patrick called dad. Then we chatted about mom. I talked to her this morning. She's still a little miffed at me. I'm okay with that. 

I do need to get to work on this one! This is Loretta Holtzberger's birds. I took the class last month and haven't even started on this. 

I also need to work on the Santa Claus. Looking through my ornament patterns found the one I want to do next. I'm only planning on doing 3 this year. 

So, no, I wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...