Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Finished Beaded Ornament

 Today I woke to being sore all day. I hated having to get stuff done today instead of going to bed! 

I worked on getting the ornament done today and was thrilled when I finally got it done! I listened to by book and worked on the last tassel. I took the peach colored one apart. Then I worked a "delicate" tassel instead of a big honking tassel. 

All five of them are done. The one I just finished in the one on the left. Patrick went through them and picked out who was getting what. I have them all in a container with the sticky of who it goes to. I'm giving Debbie one of the gold ones. Patrick wanted the other gold one. 

Then it was time to clean up and get a label on the quilt that goes to the WWII veteran tomorrow. I did the certificate as well. At least I had the pillowcase for this one! 


We have used all the panels up on the quilts. I was glad to see this one was in the stack to have a label on it. This is going to the WWII veteran. 

Then I wanted to try and get another label or two done. 

This one was donated to us through the museum. I added the label and was about ready to go to bed when Patrick reminded me I had a water meeting. So, we headed over to the water meeting at the church. We had more people tonight then we have had in a couple of years. It was an hour long. Then Debbie and Mom called, so I had to call them back. Now I'm going to call it a night and be thankful for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...