Thursday, December 14, 2023

QOV Meeting Day

 We had our meeting for the Veterans Memorial Museum QOV today. I had to get up at 8:30 to put in the lasagna that I bought for today. Then I was getting everything ready for the meeting. I was packed and out the door by 10 am. Had to stop at the post office and then again at Dutch Brothers. I got some drinks for Sam and Skip that work there. 

When I arrived I realized I left all 8 quilts at home. I texted Patrick and he told me we didn't need them anytime soon and it could wait. Guess that wasn't much help. I will take them over next week to get them out of the house. I also received 2 more today. So, I will add the labels and then take them as well. 

The meeting went great. We had a good turn out and I passed out the thank you cards. I really didn't need to get 5 more gift cards for Dutch Brothers because I had enough. I also have one for Alli when I see her. 

We were there till about 2. Then I went to Rite Aid and on to see Phill. I dropped off his and Emily's ornament. Debbie already got hers. After that I headed to the gas station for gas before heading home. Patrick decided we are taking the car and not the truck to the airport tomorrow. We will be having fun all weekend. Scott is watching the house and taking care of Sophie. She's not too happy about the suitcases on the bed. 

I just wanted to play games after I got home. I did get bills paid and sent off to 3 new members of QOV. It was a busy day and I think my nerves were acting up because my eye was twitching. 

All in all, not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...