Tuesday, December 26, 2023

It's Been A Rough Weekend - And Surgery Comes Thursday

I haven't been able to post the lost 3 days because of illness. I had/have a bad cold. I'm just now getting over it. It's been one of those weeks where I spend 2 1/2 days in bead sleeping, trying to get over this cold. It was a chill, then fever, chill, and fever the whole time. Today was the first day I felt what I can say is "normal" but not quiet. 

I had to call the nurse to let her know I was ill and getting over it. There was a slight possibility I would have to reschedule my appointment for surgery. We talked about it and will stay with surgery on Thursday for Breast Cancer. 

In the meantime, my Christmas was in bed. Poor Katt came over and she didn't get to enjoy it much with me being sick. Then today she said she's starting to get the couch, which isn't good. Patrick and his sister got it from Vegas. Which then gave it to me. Now Katt is on the way to get it. Not fun. 

Phil will stop by tomorrow for his Christmas with us. First thing Thursday, I will be on the road to Tacoma to have surgery. It starts at 6 am! So, we will be leaving around 4 am. Not fun. 

So, as much as I would love to say I will be posting the whole time, I probably won't be. It's not time for me to be able to do much stitching. So, give me a few days and I will get back to being on my blog. HOPEFULLY, I will get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



2 comments:

"Bee" said...

I will be praying for you!!
Carolyn

6th Generation Quiilter, Crafter said...

Thank you! Prayers are helping! Appreciate your support.

Lynn

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...