Saturday, December 23, 2023

Another Day Behind - But It Was Fun!

Yesterday I spent the morning at moms with the quilters. Then I came home and waited for Debbie to arrive and take me to the Tree Lighting display in Centralia. We were working it for our QOV group. 


 From 4 pm to 9:30 pm we worked collecting money from the cars going through. It was fun. I'm the one on the left, Connie was behind me, Alli and Nancy on the right. We had a blast!

Debbie and I didn't get home till about 10 pm. 

I woke this morning to a cold!! Patrick shared his cold!! I'm ticked! I didn't want a cold! So, I'm going to call it done here in a few minutes. 

We went out shopping for our gifts. Patrick wanted a Pendleton shirt. They were on sale and he got one. I went to Sketchers for shoes. Since the second pair was 50 % off, I got a pair of boots. We also bought new cell phones. Mine is a flip phone. I will have to check You Tubes to learn more about it. We then went to the movie "Wanka" which was slow but good. I enjoyed it. 

On the way home we stopped at Safeway for a few things. We are going to Costco tomorrow morning and Katt will be here in the afternoon. 

I had some Chinese food which was awful! Safeway had food out that had been out awhile and when I got home it was cold! And the chicken was crusty. UGH

I'm going to call it a day even though I haven't been able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...