Sunday, December 17, 2023

Las Vegas

 We are still in Vegas and I am still a day behind on postings. But hay, when one has fun and doesn't get back to their rooms till midnight, one doesn't think to post what is going on.

Yesterday we must have walked the whole strip after we were in the old Town.

And even to my eyes, I ziplined!! I am scared of heights. They didn't tell us we couldn't wear glasses till we got up there. They have straps for glasses for sale but didn't bother to say anything! So, good thing I am far sided! Poor Patrick couldn't see much! Sue was with us but she took the lead and very few photos have her in there.

Next stop was m&m shop. Coca-Cola was there too!! I had to buy! Katt loved Coca-Cola stuff. She didn't buy much. 

We gambled and Katt was winning every time. 

Then it was Laney Wilson concert.  AWESOME!! One of the ones before her, not so much. It was 1 1/2 hours of 2 preferences before her. I did like Cobby Acuff though. 


Still not Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...