Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Another Day Of Planning Going Wrong!

This morning we were up early. Patrick was up way before me.

Patrick went shopping and I got a call from Rita at Whalen Quilt Works. She's closing her store. So, I told her our group would buy the floss that she got for us. Which was way she called. She told me the  cost of the floss - I paid $400. That meant a trip to the store.  Part of what I bought was the group money, but most of it was mine. I'm going to get some for the group, then I'm going to sell what I have left.


I am planning to sell it all. I did take what I can use. Now the group needs to figure out what they want.

That took about 2 hours, because I was grouping them and putting the information in a spread sheet on excel. That way I can send that around and see what I can sell.

After all that, I got moving on laundry. I also started working on my cross stitching.


I found my chair was taken. So, I had to move my girl. She wasn't happy with me. I had her in my lap for awhile and then ticked her off by getting up a couple times. 


At least I was able to get more done on my Salem piece. It's looking pretty good. I was listening to my book on tape the whole time! Think Patrick thought I was mad at him! I told him I wasn't, but the book is so good I couldn't put it done.

I was hoping to do some beading today, but that didn't happen. I need to figure out what I want to work on. I need to do a couple more ornaments. I also need to get my beads from Sharon.

Oh! While I was at the shop, I also picked up 9 more panels for QOV. That wasn't real cheap but it was what we needed. At 25% off, it was better then paying the full price. I wanted to help Rita out.

I guess I can't complain. I was still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...