Sunday, June 14, 2020

Enjoyed Our Week At The Cabin

We returned from the cabin today.

I will post the events for awhile. Give you more to read. This is on my tablet so will try and get the spelling right.

Dad, Patrick and I were in the main cabin.  Dennis,  Chris, Sue, and the 2 girls staying in the bunkhouse.  The 2 girls came and went.

We celebrated dads 80th Birthday.  He was supposed to get a carrot cake but insead got the cake they got for Patrick. (More to come on that)




It turned great. They even got him a banner.



We had it out by the boat launch. 


We took a few rides out on the water. 


This is my hubby's family. His brother, wife, and sister. It's an awesome family to be a part of. 

We did so much it's hard to remember them all. Once I got back home I will write more. At least I was able to work on some projects.  I even started another cross stitching project. It was a kit. But will wait till I get home to do more.

Actually wrote this 2 days ago! Guess I didn't hit the right button. 

I did enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...