Sunday, June 21, 2020

Preparing.......

Today was my day to do my prep for my Colonoscopy tomorrow. It's Father's Day, and I couldn't join in on it.

I was drinking clear liquid and sodas. Before I had to do my prepping, I worked on my beading.


I was able to get the first one done. Now I have 1 & 2 done out of 4.  I worked on finishing that one while Patrick and Katt were outside working on changing the oil.

Then in the beginning of the prepping, I worked on my cross stitch so I could watch a movie with Katt and Phil. I was able to watch most of the movie.


I was able to get a few things done. Then I had to call it good and so in the bedroom to be close to the bathroom.

I listened to my book and I played games. I also pulled the computer out to work on the genealogy.

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...