Thursday, June 18, 2020

Not A Planned Day

This morning I slept in. I woke several times in the night. It wasn't because of the mosquito bites like it has been.  I'm finally getting to the point of no itching. I still have a few but not a lot.

Patrick told me mom called after I got out of the shower. I called her back. She wanted to know if I wanted to walk with her in the "dog parade." I told her I would think about it.

Then I saw the email from Georgie that she wanted some of the floss. I got that ready to go. Then I made the 16" block pattern for her. I sent a photo of it as well. So, I decided to go ahead and help mom on her "dog parade." I got a lot done before heading to moms around noon. She told me it would be at 1 pm.

Arrived, dropping off books, fabric, floss, and pattern for mom. She knows what is for Georgie and she will pick it up from mom later. Then we started out for the Colonial House at 12:50 pm. We arrived around 1 pm. We ended up waiting till 1:30 pm - the time we were supposed to be there. Daisy had flowers in her collar, but they fell out before we got there.


Others came as well. 


"Bear" was in the wheel chair. He had to check everyone out before moving. He loves people. 


Then we all lined up and passed in front of those from the Colonial House. Everyone loved seeing the dogs. Every dog got some TLC. Daisy is the one in front. That's mom's dog. She was getting tired at this point. I had to give her some water and carry her for awhile.

Came back home. Then got going on putting some floss up for sale on eBay. I posted some Glory floss that I have a lot of. I wanted to get some of it sold. I don't want to have all that floss! Only one member in our group asked for floss. I'm hoping more will also need floss. If not, I will sell it on eBay. I may post more tomorrow. It's a start. I was able to sell some to Georgie, which will help. The price I'm putting on eBay is a good deal.

Then I got working on the "Santa Night Flight" ornament. I had 1 1/2 of the word charts done. I finished the word charts for all 4 today. It's now ready for me to bead it up! I will need to do about 3 of them. We will see. I still want to do a few other things as well. We will see how it goes.

It's been a good day. I'm getting phone calls reminding me about my colonoscopy on Monday. UGH UGH UGH. It's a bad weekend to be having it, but I didn't know that when I rescheduled back in March.

So, all in all I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...