Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Enjoying Family

Today wasn't a day for working on my projects. I played games while Katt and I waited on Patrick to get up. When he did, I was able to get laundry started....but didn't get much of that either.

We went to moms around 12 pm. Stopped at the store to get stuff for sandwiches. Arriving at moms by 1 pm.

Then it was out on her deck playing Rummicube. Katt won one and Patrick won the other game. We had a good time with mom. She talked about the changes up the valley were they lived for over 30 years before moving into town. Katt and her talked about what Katt does. Katt had a call for work, and took an order. Then we had supper, each making their own sandwiches.

It was just a really good day to be spending with family. Katt is leaving in the morning, so we were able to spend time with each other. All in all, a great family gathering.

Not a day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...