Friday, June 19, 2020

Katt Arrived

Today I was up early. I was snoring so Patrick was up way before me.

We got to work on vacuuming and cleaning up the house. It needed it. I did a lot of crap in the vacuum. Mopped the floor and got some rugs in the wash.

I sat down to work on my beading when Katt arrived. I helped her unload and get the quilt room picked up with the needles and threads. I didn't want her cat, Harley, to get into something like that. We then sat and chatted. Harley is staying downstairs while Sophie is upstairs.

We then went out to eat. We picked mom up. Then headed down to Longview to Red Lobster. We all had a good meal. I used my free cake coupon for after. We all shared. Then we stopped at Panera Breads to pick up bread for mom. I got some sourdough bread for later.

Came home and I was able to get some beading done. I started the new "small" project.


This is the second part of the four. I thought I had part 1 but then realized when I got to the antlers that I was on the second part. I did have to fix my word chart for the top part. I had to do 22 beads with 1 of DB041 and 1 of DB201. I had to do that all the way across. I even had to mark on my word chart what color to start with and end with.

Once all that was done, I decided to join Patrick and Katt to chat. Then we watched TV. Katt gets up at 4 am everyday, so she called it a night early. Then I played a few games. I need to listen to the end of my book too! lol

So, all in all, I can say it was a good day for beading, which makes the day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...