Thursday, June 25, 2020

Shopping and Beading

This morning we were out the door by 9 am. We headed to moms to head up to Olympia.

After picking mom up, we headed to Olympia and went to our favorite appliance center. We picked up a washer and dryer. It was amazing how quick it was to pick and purchase. We'll get them on Tuesday. Headed over to Sharon's to pick up 2 quilts for Debbie and the backing material. She showed me her beading! I loved the ornament she was working on. I will need to get the pattern! It's really pretty.

Then we headed over to Costco and got our purchases. Mom spent as much as we did. We were picking up for Phil and mom was buying some stuff for her friend. The van was pretty full. We dropped mom off on the way back. Stopped at Phil's to drop off his stuff and then to Safeway. My head was killing me by that time. Came home and had an Ensore. I was surprised at how quick the headache went away.


These was out on the deck. Love the roses!!

When all that was done, I sat and beaded. It was 3 pm by that time. But at least I was able to do some beading.


This is the 4th panel of the ornament. I'm a little over half way. The hills will start showing up. I'm hoping I can get it done tomorrow and do another one. I was able to get a good 42 rows done. It's coming along great.

Then it was quitting time. I was going to get my cross stitch out, but Patrick wants to go to bed early to read. I figure I can do that. I have some reading I would like to get done.

At least the day was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...