Monday, June 29, 2020

Life Had Other Plans

I guess I could have said, Patrick had other plans. Either way, it didn't work in my direction.

We were up and out the door to pick up Phil's order at Home Depot along with buying paint. After all that we went to Walmart - not my favorite place! We picked up a few things including a phone for the landline.

Came home and hooked up the phones. Then I worked on my watch. I had to get the instruction on line. Go Figure!! I had to ask "live chat" where to find them. That took a good 10 mins. It would be a heck of a lot easier if they put that in with the watch! Guess they want us to waste paper instead of them. Anyway, was working on that when Patrick yelled saying he needed help moving the dryer. That sucker is heavy! I helped but there was no way I was going to help him take it down the stairs. So, he went and got his dolly and pushed it down the steps. Then it was time to get the hoses off the spickets (sp). He tried everything to get it off the cold water. No luck. He even tried to use his small drill saw, with sparks flying. I loosened the fire extenqusier (sp?). I was worried he might start a fire. He was cussing up a storm over that. Took him an hour and then he took the fossett apart. (According the the spell check - my spelling is awful!) Then he headed to the store to get the part he needed to replace it. The good news is that it will be ready for tomorrow when the washer and dryer arrives.


While Patrick was gone, I worked on the first 10 rows of the last panel that needs to be done to finish up the ornament. --

Then he was busy working on the water system papers. The printer was running like crazy! I had to get the envelopes ready to send out the notices on the water. Of course I had to do my stamps and address labels. Of course, I needed more labels. I ended up typing the names and address on the labels all over again, because Avery didn't keep my saved labels. Ticked me off. So, I was typing all that up and getting them ready. Folded the information we are mailing out to everyone on the water system. He was cussing over that too because the printer was having troubles and jamming. I offered to fix it, but it's a "man thing" where he had to do it all himself. I gave up and left.

Then I got on my genealogy account. I want to order the membership for ancestry but not paying the price they are asking. Hoping it will go down this week or weekend. Really getting a few more members added to Patrick's family.

I guess I can be glad I was able to get a few stitches in. It's not exactly Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...