Saturday, June 27, 2020

Volunteering At The Museum

This morning I was up and out the door. I stopped at Starbucks to get some tea and some yogurt with fruit. Then it was off to the museum.

I arrived to find Greg there. I was expecting Sam, but she didn't make it. I had my mask with me. I ware it half the time. When no one was there, I took it off. I also worked on my embroidery.


I got a few more stitches in on the bird. I need to work on the next color. I kept working it. I wanted to get more color in it. The more I added the more it puffed up, so that was a good thing. I'm still working on it. I like it.

Then about 2 pm we started getting people coming to set up for the car show at 4 pm.


I loved the cars that were coming in. It's fun to see the old cars. Dad would have loved this. 


They had a band getting ready as well. I guess this becomes a big thing. There seemed to be close to 200 cars last week. This week, as I was leaving, the "Tiny House Production Crew" was pulling into the show. There was a tiny house behind the bus.


I went and took a photo of the plaque we had made for dad, my brothers, and my hubby. They still haven't put dad's photo up yet.


I came home and worked on my cross stitching. I was able to get more done. I'm going to get more done when I'm done with this blog. lol The house is coming along.

It turned out to be a busy day. At least it was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...