Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Taking It All Out!

This morning I started out slowly. I was up early, just not moving very fast. I enjoyed the morning by watching TV.

I had a text that one of my QOV gals wanted some batting and backing. I got it cut and ready. She said she was going into town around 3 and would stop by. I had it cut and ready by noon. Then I called Sharon to see if she needed any beads. She gave me an order, so I got the order ready. I need to see if she needs anything else. I ordered some clips for bracelets. I want to do a couple bracelets and some earrings. I ordered some clasps as well. I have some of the earring hoops so I don't need to order those. While I was working on that, Debbie stopped and picked up the batting and backing. Then I also cut her some fabric for the background on the quilts. She's set. Told her I have more fabric if she needs them.

After she left, I got going on taking the beads out of the "gift" I was doing. It wasn't what I wanted and I didn't like the coloring as well as the sketchy piece. I reworked the pattern and now I have to order other beads. I think these other beads will work better.



I cut about a 5 to 6 row pieces, peeling it off the design. It was fun! It felt like unzipping a zipper. I did this 3 times. I have about 15 more rows to take apart. I'll finish that up tomorrow. I was having to figure out the colors. I divided them up. A couple of them are so close to each other that I may have some in there that don't belong, but it's really hard to tell! I did what I could. I have all the others correct, which is a good thing.

When 5 pm hit, I decided I had enough of taking the beads out and sat down to play a few games. I was going to do cross stitching but then got working on packing my suit case. I'm really not in the mood to work on stuff. More anxious about leaving.

Tomorrow I will finish up the beads, then I'll get going cleaning up my messes. I need to put them away, so that when we get back, I won't be walking into my messes. It will be nice. Sophie was checking out the suitcases as well. She was sleeping in them for awhile. Then she ran all over the house! She knows what's up.

I'm not sure - after tomorrow - when or if I will be able to post while one my trip. Patrick keeps telling me there isn't WiFi where we are going. So, if that's the case I will be posting when I get back and share photos! It will be interesting, since we will be in MI and WI - where the Virus has been growing and not dropping. Hopefully we will be away from anyone who may have it.

I don't know if I can say today that I was stitching, when I was actually taking out. So in a way, I really wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...