Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Not My Most Productive Day

This morning I was up later than normal.

Then I got going with laundry. Not a lot, but did get 2 loads done.

Then I decided to do my YouTube. I got a video done. After all that was done, I got working on the beading project, I can't show. I realized I really, really don't like the way it's coming out. SOO, I decided to stop working on it. I will start taking it out. Actually it didn't help that when I was doing my video, I was showing off the paint trays that I use for beading - and mixed the beads up! I had to go and put them all back where they belonged. So, now I'm rethinking things and figuring out that I don't want to continue with it.


So, the next couple days will be taking the beading out. What fun!

Then after supper I decided to work on the photo that I'm working on. I was able to get it to look better. Then when I had it where I want it, I realized I didn't have all the beads - yet again. So, I got to ordering, but now I'm going to wait before I order. I'll wait till we get back from MI to place the order with Fire Mountain. I'm a little miffed they started charging for shipping. Plus they are charging taxes, which is a pain in the rear! WA state just needs to get their taxes. I did order the other beads that Fire Mountain didn't have. I did place that order. I'll work on the order when I get back.

I'm stopping working on stuff because I'm a little excited about going to MI. Hard to believe I'm that restless! I am worried about the virus, but I will get over it.

I'm having a hard time getting in the mood. Guess that's called having a hard time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...