Sunday, June 28, 2020

Did Gardening & More

You would not believe this day! I started out with cleaning the cat litter.

I actually went out to pull weeds around my asparagus! I hate weeding and while I was out there, I remembered how much my dad liked going out and weeding. I got a lot done. Now maybe my asparagus will grow! The weeds got so big that they wouldn't let the sun in. I'm hoping this will help.

Then I came back in the house and cleaned up the laundry room. Patrick is going to take the washer and dryer out. I had to make it easy for him. Trouble is my washer died the same day we went to buy the new washer and dryer. So now my laundry has grown since Patrick cleaned the bathrooms and we changed the sheets. I have more laundry then I care to have. I can't wait for the new washer and dryer to get here so I can get moving on getting the laundry under control. It won't be here till Tuesday. UGH

I gave up after that. I wanted to watch some TV. We ended up watching a quick movie and then another kids show. I thought the kids show was a movie, but it was more like an after school program. It wasn't bad, but the acting was not up to par. At least while I was watching them, I was able to work on my cross stitching.


It's closer to being done. I have a few more things to do, then I can do the side boarder. I know you can't see it, but I do have 2" of the boarder on the side. I finished the house and the frame work up on top. I need to do the leaves on the top and then finish the house on the side. There is a tree too.

=

I got up a couple times to find this in my chair. 


I had to pick her up and put her in my lap. She didn't like that and went back to her chair under the table. 

I didn't get my last panel on my beading done. I'll work on it later. At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...