Tuesday, August 13, 2024

A Day At Home

Patrick went golfing. I stayed home. 

I was playing my game on the computer this time and working on my beading at the same time. I was even playing another game on my phone as well. lol 

I got a load of laundry in. I'm getting ready to get the clothes in the suitcase for when we head to MI on Sunday. Scott is going to keep an eye on Sophie. She will be mad at us when we get back. But we need this trip for Patrick. He didn't do so good at golfing and now he's talking of quitting. I hope not. He needs something to keep him busy. He said he's not feeling up to doing much anymore. That's not a good sign. I hope this chemo can get rid of the liver spots and he can go into remission for a bit. It would be nice. They did say this was not curable, so time will tell. 

I had gotten this much done today. Patrick took a nap, and I beaded while playing my game. I did find a couple mistakes on my new word chart that I "fixed." Of course I couldn't fix it right! So, I have one page so far on the first one to fix. Then I have to fix it on the other "original" colored one. Never fails. Maybe it's a good thing I am working on the second set of three. At least part of the day, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...