Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Arrived At The Cabin

This morning we actually slept till 9 am. Wonder if it's the time change that got me. Chris and I went shopping to get the fresh fruits and vegetables.  Once all that was done, we headed put to Corner Lake. 

I unloaded the car while Chris put all the food away. Patrick and Dennis were right behind us. They unloaded the kayaks and paddle boards. 

We were unloaded in no time and sat outside by the water. I stayed inside and did some embroidery. 

I got this far, and was falling asleep.  Took a nap. Then it was time to eat. 

Chris and I took a 2.78 mile walk. I was huffing it with her and it felt great. 

We all sat and enjoyed a good visit.  Sue came after our walk. Dad showed up about 30 mins after we got here.

At least I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...