Friday, August 9, 2024

Calm Down Day

This morning Patrick went golfing, and I went walking with Ron. We walked 6 laps together. Then he was ready to call it quits. 

I decided since I had been so busy this week, I would just relax and enjoy the day. Patrick came home and turned on the "Love Boat" series and I about died. That show I used to watch as a teenager and now it's so lame I can't stand to watch it. So, I did what I always do when he does that, pulled out my headphones and listened to my book. 

Then I beaded....


I was able to get 2 rows done. It's amazing what 2 rows can show when it's a piece like this. The body is starting to show through. I love it. Trouble was, I wasn't loving working on it today. I just wasn't in the mood for anything - go figure! My back didn't like my sitting position either so that was part of it. 

Geralyn came and picked up the star's mom had ready to applique. She's going to do that when she goes to the beach. 

I was lazy the rest of the day. I listened to my book and played my game. 

When I got ready to work on my blog, I had a really nice message from Melody Jacob. She said she started a blog and asked what I thought. Me? Really? This is a boring blog compared to hers! lol But then again, I warned everyone it was boring! So, back to Melody. I read her trip to the cemetery in Scotland and enjoyed it. I really, really want to go to Scotland one of these days! I would love to see my ancestor's homeland. I have even seen the Matheson Castle on TV. I am going to go back and sit and enjoy seeing what she has. I did notice we have to weed through ads but I can do that. Probably similar to this blog. 

In the end of the day, it was still nice to try and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...