Saturday, August 3, 2024

Hot Weather And Beading

This morning, I was up before Patrick. He didn't do so good last night. He's still having issues with his chemo, and I keep telling him it's going to be the chemo that kills him, not the cancer. 

I walked with Ron for 6 laps today. He was doing better today than he was the other day. Came in and got my beading stuff to take outside. I sat down on the swing and beaded while listening to my book on audio. 

The last panel was what I was beading on. I really like this pattern. I do have a mistake in it, and will try and fix that one the word chart when I do the corrections. I didn't see it till about 3 rows back. I'm leaving it, and I know it is only me that sees the mistake, at least I hope so. This is really fun to work on. When it got a little too hot outside, I came in and played my games. Then after supper, I worked on it some more. I had half of it done before supper and added about 10 rows to it while watching "The last of the Summer Wine" show. 

It really did feel good to bead. It got my mind off a few things. My daughter-in-law was sent home from the hospital after 3 days. Life is life and we move on. In the meantime, I'm just Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...