Friday, August 30, 2024

Yesterday - Shopping Today - Beading

 Yesterday Christine and I went shopping.  I went to my favorite beading shop. I bought several things. Noc Bay is an awesome shop!!


I picked up 4 kits. I am giving one to Sandy as a gift. I will make the others 😁.

I also picked up some T-shirts and 2 goodies. We spent most of the day shopping. 

We got back for supper then headed to the movies to watch " Twister" again. Dennis and Christine hadn't seen it.  Our days was done when we got home.

Today we were up around 9am.  I played my games and then we went walking. 3 miles done for the day. Patrick and Dennis went golfing.  

I worked on my beading.  I finished my second panel set and started the next one.

I am working on the last set. We watched another movie.  I was just happy I figured out my mess and finish the panel. One more and the ornament set will be done. Now that is Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...