Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Two For One - Making Up For Yesterday

Yesterday we spent most of the day outside.  I was able to get some embroidery done.


I worked on the nest. I need to finish it. Then I decided to work on the leaves. It's not my favorite to do satin stitch for the leaves. I was able to figure it out and it's not bad. Just not my favorite for leaves.

Then we played games before calling it a night.

While we slept,  there was a lightning storm. It was the first time I have seen lightning,  one right after the other keeping the sky white. It went on for 2 hours.  We found out today that the wind blew in the bunkhouse and woke Chris up when the screen smacked her in the face. They were getting everything out of the water. 

This morning we were up early because of the TV being on.

Spent most of the day relaxing.  Didn't do much. 


We were on the water after supper. We were goofing off too.

At least yesterday was a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...