Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Leaving The Cabin

Today we woke, dressed and got ready to leave. Christine cleaned more than the rest of us, but we loaded her car and headed to their place about noon time. 

Christine and I stopped to get french fries. We chatted with a military guy, and I told him if he ever makes it to Chehalis he should go to the museum. 

We made it back to their place and chatted a bit. Her friend came and cut Kayla's hair. When she left we headed to the laundry mat to wash sheets and towels. Then dropped them off at the Coynes place. They are the people that own the cabin. 

By the time we got back it was close to 8 pm and we ate then. That's not good for me, but I will survive.  When we get home I can go back to eating better.


Not a bad picture of me. One of the few I do like. 😁

I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...