Sunday, August 25, 2024

Vacations Can Make Me Forget

It was Saturday.  Yesterday was pretty much a quiet day, but I did get a few things done. 

We did go out on the pontoon and look around.  They were going to go swim in the deep area, but changed their minds when we got there. 


We found a few turtles enjoying the sun. 

Came back and they sat in the water. I beaded and worked on my embroidery. 


I did try and start the nest but it's boucle thread and a pain, I may work on that later. 

When I went to beading,  I got messed up. I had to work off my beaded piece because the word chart is off.  I am still trying to figure it out. So I didn't get very far.

Then we sat out at the fire and chatted. 


Had a good visit and fun!

So my day was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...