Monday, August 5, 2024

Beading Day!

It was Brazilian Embroidery Day. I was up early and enjoyed about an hour of just relaxing. I was actually waiting on Patrick to leave for golfing. And waited and waited. Then I asked him why he hadn't left yet, and he said he wasn't doing good today and decided to stay home. Okay, then. 

I loaded the car with veggies, quilts and my bag. I decided to work on the last panel for the ornament. I did forget to take my thread. Before I got to the grange, I made a stop at Phil's. Showed him the veggies and he took a few, which is what I wanted him to do. Then I stopped and got a drink for Sandy and me. Once that was done, I headed to the grange, arriving around the same time as Sandy. 

I finished the third panel and love it. I put in on Instagram. Then we called it a day. I now have all three done and can do 3 more to finish one ornament. I like this one, so who knows how many I will make. 

Headed to Dutch Brothers for tea with Debbie. Then got the car washed next door. Once that was done, I headed to Colleen's and dropped off the 2 tops I had. Then we chatted for a while. Went to Safeway and picked up milk and a tomato. Thought about a roasted chicken but they had different flavored ones, do didn't get one. 

Came home and decided to get some beading done. 


Only got one row in, but I can see her body starting to show. This is getting to be fun! lol As if it's not already fun. It was a very enjoyable day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...