Tuesday, August 6, 2024

What A Day

Patrick was up and out the door for golf. I got up later and then got to work on the laundry. Then I vacuumed the living room after walking 6 laps with Ron. Patrick got home just as I was starting to vacuum. 

I got a text that the quilt was ready at the church, so I headed over there to pick it up. Then I came home and decided to try and get some beading done today. 

I got one more row done. As I was working it, I was thinking the black area is her back, but looking at it again, it could be the brick. I won't know for a while, so I need to get back to beading this! 

Carol called and we went over what's going on with the Veterans and when they will be awarded. She's doing an awesome job. I would hate to lose her! We chatted for about 45 mins. 

Then it was time to head to the fair and drop off 3 quilts for QOV and my bead work. They were really impressed with my beading. I hope it does good. I didn't enter embroidery because I am judging that area. Both Sandy's and Geralyn didn't have anything to enter, so I'm not sure what I will get. 

Even though it was only one row, I'm just glad to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...